What is Holistic Health Care?
Holistic Health Care is the recognition and care of the Whole Person including their Body, Mind and Soul. Practitioners and patient often tend to compartmentalise sections of the Whole Body for treatment purposes and focus only on the symptoms. Holistic Health Care can then expand this approach from a person’s symptoms to include their causes and needs within their Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual, Energetic and Eternal Bodies as well as Social and Economic requirements. It also takes into account the patient’s Love and Forgiveness or Fear responses to their inherited DNA, environmental issues, self-care and choices they have made during their events in Life
A Cure or Healing.
A Cure is considered as an absence of symptoms of the “Dis-Ease” or diagnosis.
Healing is considered a success when the person is “Being” in a state of “Ease” instead of “Doing” in a state of “Dis-Ease”. It is like a person becomes “Whole” again by integrating their Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual, Energetic and Eternal Bodies with or without a cure. Treatments can assist and boost your recovery. “Real Healing” always comes when we become Aware of the integration of our Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual bodies with a reconnection to our “Energetic and Eternal Body” of Peace, Love, God, Source Chi, Om, Light, Torus Energy and Harmony from Within.
Goals of Holistic Health Care
Homeostasis is generally described as a body’s ability to maintain a relatively stable internal physiological condition (body temperature, pH of blood, calcium levels, glucose concentration, and fluid volumes) under ever changing external environmental conditions. The Goals of Holistic Health Care is to enable a person to meet the ever “Changing External” environmental conditions with “Transitions Internally” in their Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual, Energetic and Eternal Bodies to achieve a Balance in Life.
Holistic Health Care Treatment Plans
A Holistic Health Care Practitioner is often the “Director or Mentor” of a Comprehensive or Holistic Health Care Treatment Plan, including Conventional Medicines (Medicare Covered services – Doctors and Specialists), Allied Health Practitioners (Medicare Covered services – Physios and Psychologists) Complimentary Therapies (Health Fund Covered services – massage and acupuncture) and Alternative Treatments (Not yet covered Health Fund services – Emotional, Spiritual, Energetic and Eternal Body work). Refer to the Links Pages.
For example, if a person who is suffering with migraines the first port of call is always your Doctor to investigate the bigger picture. The Doctor can diagnose the situation, order an MRI, look for tumours, cancer, a haemorrhagic stroke bleed in the brain, traumas, symptoms of a ruptured cerebral aneurysm, etc. Once a medical diagnosis has been completed and all the items mentioned above or more have been ruled out then a Holistic Health Care Practitioner may be able to assist with a comprehensive range of Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual, Energetic and Eternal Body solutions.
- Physical symptoms may be relieved by the release of tight neck muscles, Chiropractic neck realignment or adding an exercise programme.
- Emotional Symptoms may be relieved by reducing stress factors including counselling.
- Mental symptoms may be relieved by a review of “tight perceptions and ridged beliefs” that are “Head based” instead of “Heart and Gut Mind based” and thus causing head energy blockages.
- Dietary changes may be required to stimulate working of the Gut.
- Spiritual symptoms may be relieved with mediation, yoga or mindfulness to assist with a revision of a person’s directions. A person may need to reconnection to their “God, Source, Energetic Body or Relationships” through Love and Forgiveness instead of holding onto or living in Fear. Their Pineal, Pituitary and Adrenal glands may need to be reactivated or slowed down with a Reflexology treatment or time in the Sun to balance the Vitamin D in the body.
Holistic Health Self-Care Responsibility Life Plans
The main components for a Holistic Health Self-Care Responsibility Life Plan would include exercise for the body, belief shifts for the emotions, diet changes for the conscious mind, diet changes for the subconscious heart and gut mind, meditation for the soul and a recharge of the energetic body.
Holistic Health Care Model used at Alive Radiant Therapies.
The model includes the twelve medical systems of the body and then incorporates the energetic body as described in the 5000 year old medical traditions of Reflexology (Egypt) Acupuncture ( China) and Ayurvedic Medicine (India).
- Physical Body covers the Skeleton, Muscles and Skin systems with a Mineral Element.
- Emotional Body covers the Cardiovascular, Urinary and Lymphatic systems with a Water Element.
- Mental Body covers the Digestive, Immunity and Nerve systems with a Fire Element.
- Spiritual Body covers the Respiratory, Reproduction and Endocrine systems with an Air Element.
- Energetic Body covers the Internal Light Body, External Auric Body and Soul body with an Etheric Element.
- Eternal Body covers Absolute Harmony, Limitless Power and Eternal Duration.
For further reference refer to Resources pages here.
Holistic Health Care Action Plan
If you are interested in exploring how your physical pain, illness or discomfort may be connected to other facets of your health, wellbeing or spirituality, book an appointment with Robert Vicary now, and start your journey to Total Body Wellness.
Holistic Health Care Summary
|5||Energetic Light Governing Soul Body||Element|
|Internal Light Body Meridians Neuorlink Emmett||External Auric Body Chi, Reiki, Pranic, Pellowah||Chakras, Intentions, Meditation Mindfulness Yoga|
|6||Eternal Angelic Body||Colour White Sound Om||Absolute Harmony||Limitless Power||Eternal Duration|
Human Doing. – Separated, Dualistic, Physical Matter, in Time and Space Planetary -Non Continuum
Human Being – Connected, Oneness, Energetic Mater, in Non-Time and Non-Space – Continuum.
|7||Creative Impulse||Prism Light||Pineal||Violet||741|
|Etheric Body||Colour shades||963|
|0||Cosmos Eternity||Word of God||Eternity||White||OM|