Before you Come. Please confirm if:
- Have you felt any feverish symptoms or experienced any coughing in the last 48 hours? If so ring Robert Vicary on 0439 887 6768 to discuss your situation.
- If you have any concerns please consult with your General Practitioner.
- Have you travelled overseas anytime in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 cases?
- If you are feeling unwell please reschedule your appointment.
- We keep in mind restrictions that have been placed on locations such as aged care facilities and are mindful of venerable demographics such as aged persons, cancer
patients and people with autoimmune issues.
On Arrival at the clinic or Keperra Retirement Village:
- Have your temperature taken and use a hand sanitizer.
- Observe physical distancing requirement in the reception.
- Answer all Covid-19 screening questions.
- Avoid touching any surfaces.
- Cough or sneeze into elbow or tissue and then dispose.
On Entering the clinic room:
- There is a limit of one client in the clinic room.
- On entering the clinic, if you have not used a hand sanitizer, then please wash your hands.
- Answer any further Covid-19 screening questions.
- A bed cover will not be used but will be covered with a towel that is changed for each client.
- All linen is hot washed. We follow Best Practice Draping Techniques by the MMA.
- Between clients the bed and all surfaces with be thoroughly cleaned.
- We are providing extra time between clients to complete the cleaning.
- We wash our hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds between clients.
- We may wear a surgical mask, but his is not currently required by law.
- Gloves will not be worn as we follow hand washing procedures.
We thank you for your cooperation.