Why is the ART of combining a Belief Shift with a Muscle Skin or Myofascial Release so transforming?
As mentioned in a previous post – Click here to read, “Why it hurts when your Myofascia is released.” The Myofascia is an interconnected web-like structure that surrounds the bones and muscles of your entire body. This “feeling” super highway is your body’s first line of defence when it comes to pathogens, injury and illness. And while on the surface, the Myofacia can be seen to have a purely physical role, its interconnectedness between all of the body’s systems means it is acts as a conduit for the subconscious, presenting emotional blockages as pain, illness or injury.
In my work, I often talk about the connection between the mind and body, and how these connect with the physical representation of the pain you’re feeling or the illness that you’re experiencing. For example: In very simple terms, from my Reflexology studies, I know that a pain in a certain part of the foot can correspond with bowel cancer, right-side pain can be caused by not letting go of a past experience, and a left-side pain represents a fear of the future.
The following process details the mind-body connection between the myofascia and the subconscious, and how, with some practice, you can take control of your body to achieve total body wellness.
Summary of the process…
- Take time out from your busy “To Do Lists” and must have “Wealth” struggle and look at the “Health” struggle that you may be experiencing RIGHT NOW.Now it’s true that you may not be in chronic pain, or undergoing treatment for a serious illness, but that doesn’t mean your body is not trying to communicate with you. Think about what your body is trying to say… what about that niggly pain in your back after a long day at work, the RSI that flares up when you’re busy, or the headache that sends you back to bed on a weekday. For most of us the signs are there… but we’ve trained ourselves not to listen.
- Lie on the massage table and start listening to your “Pain Messengers” who have been trying to signal your attention to stop “Fighting lions all day” and “Slow down.”
- Shift your Focus to where your Belief thoughts originate. Start listening to your body below the Head. This is a hard one for most of us. We’re so busy being busy that our head overrules our heart. But if you’re serious about achieving total body wellness, you will need to stop listening to your head (conscious mind) and start allowing your subconscious to guide you down your true life path.
- Your Conscious Mind – Head represents approximately 10% of your Body and is constantly referring to the “Pain of the Past” to project “Your Life” into the “Fear or otherwise of the Future.” It is your head’s tendency to live outside of the present that causes pain, illness and injury. To achieve total body wellness, you need to be present in the moment.
- Your Subconscious Mind – Heart Body represents the other 90% of your Body and has the ability to “Creating in the Present Moment” from the Love, Calm and Peace of your Heart. The trick is to just “Slow down and Listen”. Think about how great you feel, when you take the time to connect with nature, when you’re doing something that you enjoy, or simply relaxing with yoga or meditation.Not allowing your body that downtime, causes your Body Machine to run from the head. And it is perfectly capable of staying that way, until you experience a Health Malfunction. And even though all the warning signs are there, most of us are too busy “Doing things” to listen (and take action on) those warning signals.And I should know, because I’ve been there… In 2009 while I was working as a Financial Planner, the GFC hit. I was so busy trying to work out where the next effect of the collapse in the market that I stopped listening to “My Own Subconscious Mind,” my head completely took over my heart.
The effect wasn’t good.
I suffered a complete mental and physical breakdown complete with total body exhaustion and stress. My subsconscious was fighting for control and the only way it could take on my head was to overpower it. On the battlefield that is your body, your subconscious will always win… but you don’t have to do what I did and wait until the final battle.
- Transition from your Head to your Heart and the Way your Belief Systems are being run. Your Conscious Mind has a tendency to hold onto the Pain of the Past and Project these as Fears into the Future. Beliefs in and the Holding onto the “Pain of the Past” and “Fears of the Future” causes your Conscious Mind to overrule the automatic running of your body to tightening and compression your muscle and organ functioning. We compress back into the foetal position when we are in pain.
- Your job is just to take a “Deep Breath” and “Supply Blood” to the muscle attached to the “Pain messenger”, the muscle skin or Myofascia.
- My job is to gently stroke the muscle skin or myofascia to see if it is still a “Pain Messenger” that you need to Listen to and release by “Supplying Blood” to that muscle.
9. Symbol of the Cause. The “Pain of the Past” shows up in the tight muscles and organs on the right side of the body. The “fear of the future” shows up in the tight muscles and organs on the left side of the body. The subconscious mind however “creates” from the “centre line” of body in the “present moment” between the “time of the past” and the not yet existing “time of the future”. The power of now.
- Connect the cause to release the Pain, tightness or compression. Let it all go and start creating a new life. Experience total body wellness again. When was the last time you truly felt Alive?
- Make a Booking or Talk with Robert Vicary about your situation at Alive Radiant Therapies.