The Grand Torus Energy Experiment – Chapter 5
“A lot of people have this ego need that makes them want to believe that Earth is the centre of the universe (geocentric) and humans are the most important species, the supreme expression of creation.” Ann Druyan, Carl Sagan’s third wife.
Chapter Five. Fibonacci Sequence Number Zero. Perceptions of Being a Human.
This chapter is the start of overviews of the universe from the perceptions of say a human, the solar sun, the milky way and other galaxies. It will also look at the universe from the perceptions of small things like a blood cell, an atom and to the space between matter.
To make it a little more fun I am going to use the Fibonacci sequence numbers to number the perceptions chapters. In each perception I will show an example of the Fibonacci sequence. The mathematics also provides the understanding of why the other chapters on The Grand Torus Energy Experiment and the Fifth-dimension stories are possible.
The Fibonacci Sequence.
Leonardo Fibonacci from Pisa (1170 to 1250) introduced the decimal system of numbers from India and Arabia to Europe to replace the Roman numeral system. He also introduced the formulae which was later described as the Fibonacci sequence. The Fibonacci sequence provides the mathematics for the energy spiralling out of the big white bang or a magnetic south field until it curves around and back up towards the north gravitational pull before entering again into the big black hole and zero point. This is the mathematics for the start and ending of the torus energy flow.
The Fibonacci Sequence is a formula of mathematics where you start, really where everything starts and finishes in this Universe at Zero, or the zero-point energy and then you add a One. So, zero plus one equals one. The next number is found by adding up the two numbers before it. So, zero plus one equals one again. Then this is where it becomes fun. One plus one equals two. The next number is one plus two equals three. Two plus three equals five. Etc.
The nautilus is the symbol in natural that is most often used to reflect the Fibonacci sequence. A beautiful shape when cut in half exposes the mathematics.
Fibonacci sequence Number Zero. Perceptions of Being a Human
In these chapters we are going to look at Fibonacci sequences, perceptions, frequencies, time, reality and calendar timelines of the universe. This chapter is to put the human species into perspective with the Universe.
The life of a human being is very straight forward. Really?
- Fibonacci Sequence: My goodness our ears are shaped in the style of a mathematical Fibonacci sequence.
- Perceptions with geocentric (moon) beliefs: There has been a lot of beliefs where we were geocentric. As per Ann Druyan’s quotation at the beginning of the chapter says, “that Earth is the centre of the universe (geocentric) and humans are the most important species, the supreme expression of creation.” Many of the world religions followed these thoughts and used the moon cycles to measure time and create their lunar and religious calendars. The moon cycle around the earth is every 29.531 days for 12 cycles a year that comes to 354 days. It is 11 days short compared with the Georgian Solar calendar. The date of the full moon in April is used to set the dates for Easter. It takes 33 years for the lunar calendar to realign with the solar calendar.
- Perceptions with heliocentric (Sun) beliefs: Nicolaus Copernicus (19 February 1473 to 24 May 1543) showed the earth rotated around the Sun and concluded that the Sun then must be the centre of the galaxy and the universe. We now know that our Solar Sun rotates around the Arcturian Sun every 26,000 earth years. In turn, the Arcturian Sun rotates around the Milky Way galaxy every 230 million Earth years.
- Spacetime: We live in the fourth-dimension of Spacetime as a Cubic species.
- Frequencies: With our eyes we can only see the very limited section of colour wavelengths.
- Time: Time is divided up into the circular movement around the solar sun (called a solar day) of one year, twelve months, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty or thirty-one days, twenty-four hours, sixty minutes and sixty seconds. If we multiply the 60 minutes per twenty-fours a day, the result equals 1440 minutes per day. There is that Fibonacci sequence again.Oops, there are exceptions. Time moves faster on the International Space Station (ISS) and slower in a submarine at the bottom of the ocean relative to the surface of the earth. This phenomenon is called “gravitational time dilation.” In a nutshell it just means time moves slower as gravity increases.What would happen to time if we measured it by the people who now live on the International Space Station (ISS). Let us use the same logic as above. The ISS travels at 17,150 miles per hour. It orbits the earth approximately each ninety-two minutes or 16 times an earth day. Ok where do we stop with arbitrary assumptions on time and calendars?
- Reality: We are a very individualistic, separate species who has been on the earth for 180,000 years. Until very recently we believed our world was flat and the solar sun rotated around us. We believed we were the centre of the universe. Attitudes and western scientific research is slowly expanding in knowledge even though it mostly restricts itself to fourth-dimension Spacetime.I am going to review some of the human calendars and timeline to debunk the geocentric and heliocentric attitudes.
- Calendars, Timelines and where the humans fit into the Universe.
- Source Energy Timeline. Prior to 13.7 billion years. This is called Source Energy or Zero-point energy existing in the big black hole before the big white bang.
- Universe Timeline.7 billion year from the point of the big white bang to the present time. Universe history started with the first light, energy and gravity. Matter starts solidifying into galaxies and stars. About 9 billion years ago our Milky Way Galaxy starts to form.Arcturus started forming as a gaseous star about 7 billion years ago and exerting gravity and movement to its surroundings.
About 4.8 billion years ago our Solar Sun and Earth started to form into matter as a subset of Arcturus. Arcturus is our closest Sun we rotate around being only approximately 37 light years away. This is our closed sun system which we are a part of.
Pleiades, The Seven Sisters or Messier 45, also formed as a subset of Arcturus about 100 million years ago. A lot of folk law stories indicate that many of the Highly Sensitive Persons, Indigo children or starseed child originated from or spent a sojourn on the Pleiades. They used this time to prepare an understanding of a greater consciousness before journeying to the planet earth at this critical transition period. The Subaru car symbol is a constant reminder to us of the Pleiadian star system.
- Earth Geological Timeline. About 4.8 billion years ago our Solar Sun and planet earth start to form. Mammals started appearing about 245 million years ago.
- Humanoid Timeline. About 8 million years ago the humanoid form started appearing on the planet. Starting with Chimpanzees.
- Homo sapiens Male DNA Timeline. Scientists have recorded the existence of the male Y- chromosome (MRCA) in the nucleus DNA from about 180,000 years ago starting in Africa. The Y-chromosome is called the Male line.
- Homo sapiens Female DNA Timeline. Scientists have recorded the existence of the female DNA timeline in the mitochondrion DNA also from about 180,000 years ago starting in Africa.
- Precession of the Equinoxes. The Earth’s 25,772-year gyroscopic wobble.I have kept the best calendar and timeline to the last. Because it explains possibly why there is a shift in consciousness as we transition from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.We all can see and feel the effect of the gravity and motion of the Moon on our planet with the high and low tides. During a full moon the staff at mental health hospitals have to be extra caring as the clients are often affected by the lunar cycle influences. We can see the gravitational and movement influences from the solar Sun on our seasons, weather and electromagnetic fields from sun spots.This section expands the gravitational and movement influences on the sun and planets by the background astronomical constellations we pass each 25,772 years during an Earth’s gyroscopic wobble. Astronomy and Astrology have named this precession of the equinoxes as Ages depending on the constellation the Earth is opposite during this 25,772-year cycle.In 1968, “Hair: The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical” started with the song Aquarius written by the 5th Dimension. Listen to the words of this song.
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
The Age of Aquarius
Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind’s true liberation
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius…
Source: Lyric Find. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb8luHdpR84
The easiest explanation to understand about the Age of Aquarius, I have found comes from Gene F. Collins Jr., Ph. D. He spent 45 years as a clinical psychologist and student of cosmology. He writes as follows.
“While the Earth orbits the Sun and rotates on its axis, it also wobbles. In physics and astronomy when an object wobbles in a gyrating fashion so that its axis of rotation sweeps out a cone in space—like the spinning of a toy top—the object is said to precess. The poles of a precessing object move and point in new directions as the object precesses.
In regards to the Earth, this means that star pointed to by the Earth’s north pole—the North Star—changes over time. After 25,772 years the Earth’s north pole completes one cycle of its movement. Today the Earth’s north pole points to the star Polaris in the constellation Ursa Minor. Even now the Earth’s north pole is starting to point to another star. In 25,772 years, the north pole will be pointing at Polaris again.
The precession also means that the locations of constellations along the Earth’s orbit—that is, the sidereal (current position) zodiac–change gradually over time. Because of the direction of the Earth’s rotation, the precession of the constellations moves in the opposite direction of the signs. Each constellation takes about 2,147.67 years to cross through or transit a sign. The annual rotation looks like this.
During most of what is called the Great Year—the 25,772 years—the constellations are not in line with the signs that they were named for. After 25,772 years the sidereal (current position) zodiac is realigned with the tropical (dated position) zodiac. Precession of the Equinox is the observed phenomenon whereby the equinoctial point moves backward through the constellations of the Zodiac at the rate of approximately 50 arc seconds annually. It takes 71.6 years (71 years, 7 months, and 9 days) to move 1 degree.
In Vedic astrology the distance in degrees between the sidereal and tropical zodiacs is called the ayanamsa. Currently, the ayanamsa, which originally referred to the movement of components within a constellation, is thought to be around 24 degrees.
One twelfth of a Great Year—a period of 2,147.67 years–is called an Age. As the constellations move in relation to the signs, the sign occupied by the Sun at the time of the spring equinox changes. Each age is named for the constellation that is rising on the spring equinox. During the past 2,000 years, the constellation Pisces has been rising at the time of the spring equinox. The Earth is currently moving from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius.
A single Great Year of Western or classical astrology is approximately equal to five Great Cycles of the Mayan calendar. According the Mayans, a Great Cycle equals 13 bactuns or a period of 5,125 years. The current Great Cycle ended on December 21, 2012.”
Dr Gene F. Collins Jr., Ph.D. Also known as Dr Gene F., published a book entitled “Cosmopsychology. The Psychology of Humans as Spiritual Beings.” Xlibris Corporation LLC, 2009. This is a further excellent research reference book for those who wish to gain a deeper understanding of this topic.
Cosmopsychology. The Psychology of Humans as Spiritual Beings. Cosmopsychology assumes that human beings are essentially spiritual beings who are multi-dimensional, composed of many parts and connected to many dimensions of the Cosmos. It has been defined as astrology, as the study of psychospiritual development, and as the psychology of extra-terrestrial beings. Cosmopsychology is the study of the relationship between the mind and the Cosmos. Cosmopsychology refers both to the correspondences between the human mind and the external universe and to the growth or evolution of the mind as it moves to higher forms of consciousness. It examines those parts, links, and dimensions that are not found in traditional, academic psychology. Cosmopsychology provides insights into your personality and your destiny through the contributions of astrology, numerology, the I Ching, Jung’s Analytical psychology, Hartmann’s Ego psychology, Berne’s Transactional Analysis, Assagioli’s Psychosynthesis, Hermeticism, Idealism, New Thought, and the Perennial Philosophy. The mysteries of karma are laid out as they are found in the ancient Indian philosophy of Vedanta. Psychology was built on classical physics. Cosmopsychology is built on quantum physics, the holographic universe, string theory, M-theory, and F-theory. Physics has come full circle, returning to the science of vibrations and the philosophy of idealism as taught by Pythagoras, Socrates, and Plato. Everything is connected both spatially and temporally. At this deep level of Being, consciousness choices what manifests. Cosmopsychology encompasses the nature of consciousness, meditation, karma, and rebirth and examines their roles in Individuation, Self-Actualization, and Self-Realization.
In future chapters we are going to look at life from the perspective of small things like a blood cell to big things like our solar sun and the galaxy. I am just pointing out a little of our egocentric, geocentric or heliocentric perspectives which may not have the full answers to life in the Universe, as we know of it yet. We may need to broaden our perspectives to include at the very least, the fifth-dimension and the Grand Torus Energy Experiment.
This chapter comes with a lot of love and divine light as we awaken to a bigger picture of life as a Coherent Human Being. It is time again after a mere 2,147.67 years to step up, awaken to a new Age of Aquarian awareness. It could also be the time for the reappearance of the consciousnesses of the Krishna, Ra Ta, Zoroastrian, Abraham, Buddha, Christ, Mahomed or Bahai to name just a few examples of previous heightened levels of consciousness. Or maybe, it is time for us to raise our own standards and apply the consciousness of “Love one another; As I have loved you.” Jesus. John 13: 34 – 35.
Ultimately, maybe, our goal should be to live with zero-point energy, as Source Energy!