Trends in Pharmacological Services has produced a clear summary of the research benefits of Cannabidiol (CBD) and THC psychoactive for External and Internal Therapeutic use to feed, boost and balance a person’s internal Endocannabinoid System.
A further summary is found in the following chart.
Source. Trends in Pharmacological Services Volume 30, Issue 10, October 2009 P 515 –P 527.
1. Elixinol – CBD Presentation 2016 video: https://vimeo.com/145344908
2. The Realm of Caring. There is an extensive Research Library covering Global Research by disease. https://www.theroc.us/research-library
3. Medical and Allied Health Practitioners Portal: We would encourage the Practitioner to visit https://www.theroc.us/practitioner-portal When the Practitioner creates an account then they will have access to educational material about dosages, safety and side effects, AED Interaction with other drugs, care for patients and access to participating in Global Clinical Trials. https://www.theroc.us/practitioner-portal
4. Safety and Side Effects of the Hemp Cannabidiol: http://alivetherapies.com.au/cbd-cannabidiol- frequently-asked- questions/
5. Australia Research Website United in Compassion. Covers Australian Education, Australian News, Patient Surveys and Global Research. http://www.unitedincompassion.com.au/
We encourage your full investigation of the benefits of Hemp Oil Cannabidiol CBD.
We sell Elixinol Medical Hemp CBD Full Spectrum for external massage purposes as an absorption oil. For internal use please consult with your Medical Professional, Naturopath, Nutritionist and Dietitian who can set up a clinical trial and advice for you. We have practitioners who could assist you so please call for assistance.
Elixinol provides Access to Safe Certified Dosages of Medicinal Hemp Cannabidiol CBD and is not medical marijuana, nor does it contain any psychoactive properties and that is why I’ve decided to stock it in my online store http://alivetherapies.com.au/product-category/elixinol/